Ian loves to play with his food and share his wild cooking experiences.
- How can science help us cook?
- Why does liquid nitrogen make the best ice cream?
- What do photosynthesis and pop rocks have in common?
The audience will learn about the processes and science involved with cooking & food and will get to enjoy some unexpected suprises. Ian has presented to audiences consisting of young kids in elementary schools as well scientist working on the cutting edge of food science. His presentations and talks are customized for each audience to provide the most value and entertainment.
The following is just a few of the venues where Ian has spoken:
- New york Academy of Science
- Museum of Contemporary art Mixed taste series
- Nature and Science Taste Lecture
- Grocers Manufactures Association conference – Colorado Springs, Washington DC
- Comic Con Conference
- Johnson and Wales University
- Colorado Institute of Art
- Pro Start
- Anythink Library
- Denver County Public Schools
- Arapahoe County Public Schools
- Boulder County Public Schools
Contact us to book Ian for your speaking event.